printer not found

Bodo Hasso Dietz bhdietz at ib.usp.br
Thu Sep 19 14:32:01 CDT 2002

Hello

I installed CodeWeavers wine without windows, and then my windows
software directly from linux (Mandrake 9 RC2). It was fine until I tried
to start the NDE.EXE which returns with an "Sorry, this program could
not find a default printer driver on your system. Please install a
printer driver before running this program.".

After installing some drivers from HP, EPSON - some successfully :-) -
it continues to happen.

How can I tell this program that it should find a printer? I really
don't need a to print any thing with this program.

Tanks.

--
Bodo Hasso Dietz
MZUSP http://www.mz.usp.br