Setup.exe Hides Dialogues

Lane P. Lester llester at simpub.com
Sat Sep 21 19:26:22 CDT 2002

I'm new on here, so I hope this has not been answered too many times
already. I searched the knowledge base at the Wine site without finding
a solution.

I just switched from Mandrake to Lindows, which seems to have a capable
version of Wine running. However, with two Winapps I've tried to
install, the initial setup window (fullscreen, borderless, no controls)
completely hides the install dialogues from view. Alt-Tab will not bring
them forward, although it does show that they are there.

Is there a fix, other than trying to install blind?

Lane
--
Using *Lindows*, the Linux for former Windows users