can wine be run as daemon

Irvin Lazadro debm0nkz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 04:03:37 CDT 2002

I noticed that when i launched WINWORD.EXE the first
time it took about 20 seconds to load, but when i ran
it on the 2nd time it took about 10 seconds only!, it
seems that it is now cached in the memory...I was
wodering if it is possibe to load wine as a daemon so
that it will
be faster to load? sort of like a daemon? does my
analogy here make sense?

I would appreciate any help, comments, suggestions...

TIA

irvin