Problem with Divx codec in VirtualDub

Ronald Castillo ronaldace2 at cantv.net
Wed Sep 25 16:54:17 CDT 2002

Greetings..

I've been trying to use Virtualdub for converting videos, but each time I
click on Save to AVI it gets stuck if I try to use the Divx Codec version
4.X.  If I tell it not to use the codec everything works well.

How can I do to let it use that codec? I have a Debian Sarge system running
Wine 09-04-2002. I use a fake-windows instalation but I can get DLL files
from Windows XP and 98.

Since I'm new to the list I don't know what extra information do you need to
help me, but don't hesitate to ask for anything you need.

Thank for your help.

Ronald Castillo