directory structure problems

Emiricol . emiricol at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 01:54:19 CDT 2002

I did try that, and the installation of the program seemed to go okay.  When
I try to launch the program, nothing happens.  I have received the following
error message, however:

# wine fm6install.exe
err:mmsys:MMDRV_InitHardcoded You didn't setup properly the config file for
the Wine multimedia modules.
Will use the hard-coded setup, but this will disappear soon.
Please add a WinMM section to your Wine config file.
err:win:WIN_FindWndPtr window 10021 belongs to other process