Crash in joystick API without joystick installed ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 1 09:12:43 CST 2003

Trying to run 'The 4th Coming' game , I get a crash into
/home/wine/dlls/dinput/joystick/linuxinput.c,
which manages the Joystick device.

I have no joystick installed on my machine.

What can I do to avoid this ? Is wine believing I have a joystick
installed
or is this a virtual device ?

It seems the file belongs to TransGaming...

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.