DGA and input devices

warekala at lag.ath.cx warekala at lag.ath.cx
Fri Apr 4 08:46:09 CST 2003

Well, this has to do with me trying to play various games, they do work just fine, though slow, if I do not use DGA, when I enable DGA in wine config-file, it seems that they run quite smoothly, but I can't really test that as my mouse and keyboard are both dead. Note that wine is still running and there are no error messages or anything, just that not my mouse nor keyboard will work. Anyone know how to fix this or is it just broken in Wine? I have read somewhere that they have actually broken mouse and keyboard in DGA lately, but I thought to ask. If so, does anyone know of some "unofficial" patch?

 -WareKala