Wine and RedHat 9

Georg Meyer Gorgeus090581 at netscape.net
Wed Apr 9 12:50:06 CDT 2003

Hello out there,

I've used codeweavers-wine until recently, when I changed to RedHat 9. I
did a little research and found out that there are problems with some
libraries (glibc ?). So, therefore I was pleased to see a new build,
where all glibc problems are supposed to be fixed (this is build
20030408). I did the traditional

./configure                (and a 2nd time I did :  --with-ntpd)
make depend
make

order and it seemed to work. (Wine build complete)  Now however, I can't
just start winesetup or wine like I was used to. Do I have to start it
from some other directory. Where did it compile ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

George

P.S. I'm a newbie, please be moderate if these questions sound a bit dumb