Wine, M$Excel and MSCREATE.DIR

Joris Huizer joris_huizer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 14:46:30 CDT 2003

Maybe you all considered this, but... Why don't you
use Open Office ? I think you can even use those vba
macro's (I must admit I don't really no what those are
but I've seen some info on it in the configuration
tool

It works great, it looks a bit like Excel-like and it
have Linux binaries so it 'll run better than Excel
(even though the loading time when first loading the
prob  is a bit long)