wine-win2000-office-redhhat

awongxi acad at accefyn.org.co
Sun Apr 13 08:10:51 CDT 2003

I postep a msg before, I follewed some of the advices, I upgraded to
Wine 20030408 and well for what has to do with winword the same, it
opens a window saying that msi is needed (microsoft installer), so ideas
about how to solve this.... please.. and well I installled the new wine
from a rpm, I tryed to run sol.exe and runs ok, then I tryed to run
photoshop.... and again noo way, for photo shop it is giving me:
ERROR: You need to merge the 'winedefault.reg' file into your
       Wine registry by running: `regedit winedefault.reg'

fixme:ole:_LocalServerThread CoMarshalInterface failed, 80070057!
fixme:ole:CoCreateInstance no classfactory created for CLSID
{00021401-0000-0000-c000-000000000046}, hres is 0x80040154
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...

ERROR: You need to merge the 'winedefault.reg' file into your
       Wine registry by running: `regedit winedefault.reg'

I type regedit winedefault.reg but it says :regedit: Can't open file
"windefault.reg"
so... what can I do.. please some one who please tell me what to do
exactly... in order to gget this to work!!! please!!!!.... please...