Keyboard Problem solved, one solution ...

Duncan Rubinger duncan at semanticedge.de
Mon Apr 14 14:51:53 CDT 2003

Hi,

yes, I solved it on my Notebook (Toshiba), I got the ALTGR working,
including the AT & ~ sign:

@ ~

I have a german keyboard layout and I'm using RH9 and KDE 3.1

After trying out some Keyboard layout settings I got the idea to
change one entry:

From:
    /*AltGrMask = event->state & 0x6000;*/

To:
    AltGrMask = event->state;

Now it works.

Best regards,

Duncan Rubinger

- Duncan Rubinger - www.semanticedge.com -
-       Corporate Network Manager        -
-    duncan.rubinger at semanticedge.com    -
-         Mobile: 0179 509 54 24         -

The Lord of the token ring ...
"One Ring to link them all, One Ring to ping them,
one Ring to bring them all and in the darkness sniff them."