IE6 Setup

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 15 12:13:05 CDT 2003

 --- Duncan Rubinger <duncan at semanticedge.de> a écrit : > Hi,

> can someone help me installing IE6. Whenever I gonna try to install
> IE6 I get the message that another installation hasn't finished yet
> and I have to reboot (good joke).
this isnt a joke.
run 'wineboot' and some initialisation thing will be done (like the
wininit.ini processing)

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.