(no subject)

Joris Huizer joris_huizer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 14:10:24 CDT 2003

I'm not at all convinced of wether this is you're
question but ... well I've seen a silly program of
mine compiled in VB6 run under wine (without popping
up anything - just in the xterm)

Oh, I hope you don't mind me saying but... the title
of this thread is worthless ... ! You might get more
help with a better description of the question and a
better title! Just a hint :-)

regards,

Joris