TOO MANY ERRORS

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Tue Apr 22 23:53:26 CDT 2003

If it's the configuration that's causing problems, have you tried
winesetuptk? I use that, made generating that messy config file a very quick
and simple task.

Btw, WineX 3 is in beta right now. I've not tried it (not a subscriber) but I
assume it will be more stable and compatible than the current release. Maybe
worth a try.

I do see, however, that Wine has a way to go before Windows can be
extensively dumped by gamers.

	-Matt Bailey