wine and xml

Steven R. Hamby steve.hamby at gameplay.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 05:58:12 CDT 2003

Hi,

quite new to Wine so I was just wondering what the current situation for XML
support in wine is like. I ask because I have just managed to get the
current version of our commerce software (Maginus by Mancos) working under
Wine on Mandrake 9.1 - However, the new version of this software uses some
XML coding as it loads (don't ask me why because i think its a silly idea
but they seem quite keen on XML) and when I try to run this new version I
get the following error several times ParseXML:260 - Automation Error and I
am wondering if its sloppy code on their part which passes ok on windoze or
whether its wine

Cheers

Steve