MSIE (was Re: [OT] is wine completely legal (and will it stay so) ?)

Joris Huizer joris_huizer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 16:07:02 CDT 2003

--- Alan Bort <333101 at personal.net.py> wrote:
> DO NOT INSTALL INTERNET EXPLORER!!!!
>
> if you start IE it will mess up all your 'drives' It
> kills your
> computer... M$IE IS a virus by many definitions....

Hmmm... you mean, it would spread even when running on
wine (in a wine-only setup)? Then it's really junk !

I know IE is fat and extremely memory consuming - and
the only reason to try installing was for site
testing;

In what way is IE like a virus? I personally hardly
used IE before even before switching to Linux, because
I like mozilla

Joris