What is difference between ./tools/wineinstall and ./configure --with-nptl?

Bruce Griffis griffisb at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 27 20:51:24 CDT 2003

I am running Mandrake 9.1, and a current wine CVS image. I normally (normally
- I'm new at this!) do a ./tools/wineinstall and everything seems to go well.
I saw some forums stating to do a ./configure --with-nptl

What does that do? Does that enable multi-threading support? Is that something
I would need to do running Mandrake 9.1, or is multi-threading support now
supported simply doing a ./tools/wineinstall?
Thanks - Bruce