I have gotten Office to run on RH9

Eduardo Silva edusilva at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Apr 28 11:39:37 CDT 2003

James,

How did you achieve to install OFC2K using wine in RH9? I am trying to
do the same thing. Please if you can just give me a few pointers I would
be very greatful.

I have installed the wine rpm for RH8 and done the
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5. It seems to work but Setup for Office dies on me
when it tries to install the actual files from disk.

Did you compile from source using ./configure --with-nptl? I tried to do
that but wine files saying it can't find libnttdll.dll.so?

Thanks a lot,

--

*Eduardo Silva*
Wireless Network Engineer