Access denied on on rw vfat partition

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 29 14:33:36 CDT 2003

subject and body both say that it is a VFAT partition...
then I will think its a VFAT partition... ;)

 --- Julian Hall <wine at kaotic.co.uk> a écrit :
> Hi Bryan,
>
> Is your Win2K partition NTFS?  I have a similar problem with Samba.
> can R/W to all my FAT32 partitions in Samba but I cannot write to any
> of
> the NTFS partitions.  Possibly down to Share Permissions in Win2K,
> although I've created a user with the same settings as my Linux box
> in
> Windows and it still won't behave.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Julian

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.