Wine + Devices.

Joris Huizer joris_huizer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 15:35:45 CDT 2003

My experience with hardware is, some drivers &
hardware stuff are fairly easy to get to run, while
others are hard to get to work.

Anyway, I did a quick search with google - I think the
following could be usefull for the Genius EasyPen
Tablet :

http://www.kalibalik.dk/anders/linuxtips/easypen

I couldn't really find much usefull about the scanner
- unless you've got a GS-4500, GS-4500A or Highscreen
Greyscan 256

For those, have a look at

http://www.willamowius.com/gs4500.html

(Though maybe I missed something usefull so it won't
do any harm to search more if these pages aren't
helping)

I hope this helps,

Joris