Problems with wine-20030709

Joshua Weage weage98 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 09:49:45 CDT 2003

Thanks for the reply.  I'll try out the office install.

The wine config works fine when I leave it in ~/.wine, but I want to
setup a global config that contains a standard configuration for other
users.  The wine version distributed with RedHat 7.3 does this.  If you
don't have a .wine dir, it copies the default config files from /etc.

I looked in the wineinstall script and it links the global configs to
root using the filenames I tried, in $prefix/etc.  But, wine doesn't
seem to look there for some reason.  I also tried using /usr/local/etc
to see if something had gone wrong with configure, but that didn't work
either.

Josh

=====