Installation of appln

Viveka Nathan K vivek at lantana.tenet.res.in
Fri Aug 8 06:01:12 CDT 2003

Hi..

 I have a dual boot machine of RH-9.0 and Win-98. I have one Office
suite like application installed in windows. Can I run it in this RH,
with wine ?
 Also, I tried to reinstall through wine. The problem i faced is..
Normally, if we install that application, it initate the set up and ask
us to restart the machine for the
installation starts. The same information i got in wine also. So, i
restarted the linux, but installation is
not happening. what should i do, to install that application ?

with regards
--
Viveka Nathan K <vivek at lantana.tenet.res.in>
TeNeT Group