Seeking an recent wine binary (rpm) for RH6.2

berti.daniele at tin.it berti.daniele at tin.it
Mon Aug 11 14:22:28 CDT 2003

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, puoti at inwind.it wrote:

> From the wine sourceforge download page you can get the source in tar.gz,
> just decompress the source, enter the directory and run ./tools/wineinstall

Yes, but my question was: "Are there any recent Wine RPMs for RH6.2 ?
Then, I suppose the source has to be compiled, wineinstall does it all?

Thanks
--
Daniele Berti

Official Cookie Pal Beta tester >

EMail address : berti.daniele at tin.it
ECDL (European Computer Driving License) Rif. DS0008
PGP 2.63i Key ID: ECC14A51
Key Fingerprint = 4C C0 DB BD 85 D8 E7 D3  C4 63 82 53 DC 7E 82 EC
DSS key available
ICQ# 22091823