Video in Wine without Windows

José Álvarez Fajardo pealfa at yahoo.es
Fri Aug 22 07:34:51 CDT 2003

Hello.

I have Wine20030709 in Mandrake9.1 without Windows.
I have installed MSOffice97, WinRar, AcrobatReader5,
PowerTranslator,.... even my "Encilopedia Micronet".

But I cannot see videotapes. If I copy and paste
mplayer.exe, it doesn't work (clear). If I install
MediaPlayer6, the installer says: all OK (extracting,
copying, configuring,...). But he/she has not made
anything!
Somebody something has gotten? Please, describe
detailedly how.

Greetings.

Pepe Alvarez