Wine and RH9

Alan Bort 333101 at personal.net.py
Sat Aug 30 20:07:24 CDT 2003

Personally, I could never get HL to run with wine...

But I AM sure that the problem was on my side. I was using Mandrake back
then, and rh9 now... never worked...

El sáb, 30-08-2003 a las 15:40, Joe Giles escribió:
> I get the same problem when I moved to RH9. I build wine myself cause I
> want to build in OpenGL. When I try to run a game that works with Wine,
> like Half Life, it just spits out seg fault and starting debugger about
> 100x's on the screen or till I hit ctrl+c
>
> I have a P4 2.6. It ran fine on Mandrake 9.1
>
> Joe
>
> On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 11:56, Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:
> > What processor does your computer have?

Alan Bort
Personal:	+595 (0)971 333 101
Fax: 		+595 (0)21 606 967
ICQ-UIN:	73799272
Linux Registered User 298277 -Country Manager- [http://counter.li.org]
[ http://www.linuxquestions.org ] Username: Ciccio
[ http://es.tldp.org ]
              'Los verdaderos amigos se hieren con la verdad
                      para no destruirse con la mentira'
Este es el poder de las cadenas de SMS.
RedHat 9 on Intel Pentium IV 2GHz, 512 DIMM, 64MB nVidia gForce 2 MX200
Ximian Desktop 2 | Ximian Evolution
Asuncion - Paraguay
Ciccio.-