Winesetuptk

Andy andy at richardflanagan.com.au
Mon Dec 15 01:43:40 CST 2003

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:

>Look at the readme in the doc directory

Hi
Ta Ivan, bit embarrasing that, was looking in the wrong docs, didnt even
look in the downloaded file for a readme. Thanks for that.
I have followed the instructions, and have hit another prob - I have got
through the config OK, bit I have come across another error in the make
process - It keeps stopping on this error
/path/to/winesetup/tcltk-winesetup-0.7/tk8.3.2/generic/tk.h:83:
X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory.
Now if I follow this path, I can see the file tk.h - I have changed the
permissions so that anybody can access it, still no success.
Any ideas ?

Andy