Winetools

Andy andy at richardflanagan.com.au
Thu Dec 18 01:50:56 CST 2003

Hi All

Having a strange problem with wine tools. I downloaded the file, all
worked well, but when I try and reinitialise the file I get the error
error reding file winetools
but no idea what the error is. If I delete the folder that the
initialisation creates (~/winetools) it works fine again till the next
time I attempt to use it, then I have to delete the dir again to make it
work.
Also, if I try and edit the config, and change every instance of win95
to win 98 or win2k, I get
unknown filesystem type L win "98", defaulting to win '95'.

I used winecfg to attempt to correct this with no success. - Using
FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE

All help appreciated
Andy