Awww...come on... ;-) RE: Mouse focus in Wine on non-focused Wine windows

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Mon Dec 22 12:10:19 CST 2003

> Mark Knecht wrote:
> > Three's a charm? My third attempt to even get a response.
> >
> > Someone? Anyone? Bueller?
> >

> I think the answer is that there is no additional Wine "setting" for
> this. Which means it might qualify as a Wine bug. And that requires that
> someone would have to debug and fix it. The lack of response might mean
> that there are no volunteers, with the necessary skills for this
> particular bug, willing to do that.

Duane,
   Hi. Thanks for the response. OK, so if there is no setting help handle
this sort of thing, then another question would be whether anyone else cares
about this other than me? It's a bit of a hassle the way it works. I wish it
worked better, but I'm not a coder.

   Anyway, I'll certainly be willing to lend a hand if anyone wants to take
a look at this.

Thanks,
Mark