TaxAct, wine 20031212

Paul Kopacz pkopacz at uoguelph.ca
Mon Dec 22 19:52:21 CST 2003

You might try to post a message similar to this one to wine-devel, and
include the URL where the program may be downloaded and what wine writes
to the terminal when you run the program.  If you have a windows
installation handy (by handy I mean one you can copy dll's from) you can
try running the program with --debugmsg +loaddll and see if substituting
a "native" (one from real windows) dll for one that is being loaded as
"builtin" makes the program work.

Paul

Paul Kopacz <pkopacz at uoguelph.ca>