How to set up samba printer

Novita secr-cmd at rad.net.id
Mon Dec 22 22:00:25 CST 2003

Hi all,
I'm new to this group, so please be patience if someone already asked the
same question.
I've just installed wine 20031118 version and have it build from tgz file.
It works great, but I have a problem. I want to set up a printer, because
even in notepad
I can even print because there's no printer listed except the Wine
Postscript printer.
I've read many faqs, instructions and readmes which maybe correlated with my
problem but I came up
empty handed.
So if someone knows how to set up a printer (especially samba printer) to
work under wine,
and willing to share his/her knowledge with me, I am greatly appreciate and
thank that person very much.
So, please please HELP ME.

Regards,

Ari