Blinking with Ragnarok Online

Flameeyes dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 26 15:56:19 CST 2003

I was trying to run Ragnarok Online with Wine from cvs. I can run the patch
client using wininet.dll as native dll, but I have some troubles with the
real client.
It starts blink as started, and the console that started it continue printing:

err:ddraw:d3ddevice_lock_update Wrong surface type for locking !
err:ddraw:d3ddevice_unlock_update Wrong surface type for locking !
err:ddraw:d3ddevice_lock_update Wrong surface type for locking !
err:ddraw:d3ddevice_unlock_update Wrong surface type for locking !
fixme:ddraw:Main_DirectDraw_WaitForVerticalBlank
(0x40473380)->(flags=0x00000001,handle=(nil))

How we can fix that?
I can't use ddraw.dll as native dll (seems to rely on some vxd and doesn't
make d3d to initialize correctly).

Winex seems to run properly for graphics, but the mouse is stuck in one place.
(the one where it was when the game's started).

--
Flameeyes <dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net>
You can find LIRC for 2.6 kernels at