Awww...come on... ;-) RE: Mouse focus in Wine on non-focused Wine windows

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Sun Dec 28 11:43:16 CST 2003

"I just tried Caesar 3 under xfce4 and got the same results, so it's
either a configoption I haven't figured out or is real problem. I vote
for the second. I can see absolutely no real answer to why, with the
left button held down and dragging an xterm around the screen a Windows
game should react at all."