No support for german keyboard

Peter Barth barth at wiesan.de
Thu Feb 6 06:46:08 CST 2003

Hi there,

I try to run an educational software called Lernwerkstatt under wine.
After quiet some problems installing it, I find a new problem:

o there is a login-window which expects input - no surprise.
o our login is "schüler", a popular name in Germany
o but, the login-window is not accepting any special keys. The programm
itself of course does, it is developed in Germany and functions
perfectly under
   Windows.

The question is, is there any possibility to tell wine which
character-set, keyboard setting, country coder or anything what might
help at this point to use?

thank you in advance for any help or hints

Peter Barth
barth at wiesan.de