Missing .so libraries for DLL files

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 7 08:58:45 CST 2003

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:08:44 +0100, you wrote:

> Dear Rein,
>
> By the way, nice name you got. I'm truly fascinated by the Dutch language.
>
> I removed builtin from those two lines;
>
> Now I'm left with *only*:
>
> err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) MFC42.DLL (which is needed by
> F:\ps2\tools\ps2rmp\utils\cdgenps2.exe) not found
>
> As I wrote in my initial mail, the files are already in
> ~/.wine/hdd/windows/system
>
> What do I do here man?

But that really should work! Please double check your config. In one of
your first postings, the one with all the deadbeef messages, this was
already corrrect with the exception that mfc42.dll was not the right
version.
One gotcha is to have a copy of mfc42.dll in your current directory,
remove it if necessary.

If nothing helps, run wine like:

wine --debugmsg +loaddll,+module -- cdgenps2.exe &> wine.log

Put wine.log and your config somewhere on the net and give me the URL.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes
rklazes at xs4all.nl