Hello! And HEEELLLP! ;-)

da Black Baron dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 10 21:06:51 CST 2003

I'm a brand-new WINE user.  Just installed my very first copy, and I'm
ready to go... Only thing is, when I try to start WINE, it complains
"File .wine/config is not a valid REG file"...?

I tried creating one from scratch, using emacs, and I got that error.
Figuring I must have done something wrong, I copied the sample config
from the documents dir, and changed the applicable variables (also in
emacs) and tried again.  Still the same error.

Am I missing something here?  Should this file, like fstab, be only
edited in something like vi?  Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

Thanx in advance, and once again, hello, all!

"Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my relatives were
carnival folk who were touring this place called Hiroshima in
the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair, they
mostly married each other.  And here I am"

                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||

http://mrpooter.sytes.net
wyldechylde at geocities.com