save file, statgraphics

Uwe Brauer oub at ucmail.ucm.es
Wed Feb 12 09:19:45 CST 2003

Hello

I just installed wine without any problems, and executed a statistics
programs called statgraphis. Everything went fine, I could do the
calculations but then I wanted to save the result, the way I am used
to it when I use it in windows. However when saving the result in a
rtf file, I am asked where and I chose drive Y, which seems to be my
home directory. Now some strange messages appear on the console:

err:dosfs:DRIVE_ReadSuperblock Couldn't open device '/dev/fd0' for
drive A: ! (no permission)
err:dosfs:DRIVE_ReadSuperblock Can't read drive volume info ! Either
pre-set it or make sure the device to read it from is accessible !
Perhaps you have not properly edited or created your Wine configuration file.
This is (supposed to be) '/home/oub/.wine/config'
fixme:cdrom:CDROM_Open Can't open configured CD-ROM drive at D:\
(device /dev/hdc): Permission denied

Etc etc.

At the end the file is written, but as it turns out contains almost
no information, just the title of my results and little more, no
pictures nothing.

Can somebody please help me.

Thanks very much in advance

Uwe Brauer