building font metrics and Java

Marc Williams marcw at onlymooo.com
Sat Feb 15 12:00:24 CST 2003

Bingo!  Thanks a million!

Since I already had a boatload of Windows fonts located elsewhere, I
opted for your second suggestion, including the Java fonts in the xfs
config file.  Seems to work like a charm.  Thanks again!

I wonder if I missed this piece of information in the docs somewhere...
I find it difficult to believe that I'm the only person to have
encountered this.

List maintainer:  It would be nice if this list archive had search
capabilities.