Win16Mutex Error

Michael De Groat michael at ruffdogs.com
Fri Feb 28 13:22:38 CST 2003

Greetings:

I am trying to get an application working using Wine.  I am getting the
following error messages and wonder if any one can help me "debug" them?

Error 1:
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x4010aa50
"../../scheduler/syslevel.c: Win16Mutex" wait timed out, retrying (90
sec) tid=000f

Directly underneath is error 2:
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other process
window0x10021

Any help anyone can give me would be awesome.

Thanks,

Michael
--
| Michael De Groat                           |