SOLVED - Re: Problem while compiling Winein Debian

Ronald Castillo ronaldace2 at cantv.net
Thu Jan 2 04:47:23 CST 2003

First of all, thanks to all who helped me on this issue.

I actually didn't want to install all the compilation dependencies because I
needed some packages from Unstable, which I didn't want to install, so I used
the -d option (don't check for build dependencies).

Then I installed the wine-doc package and copied the contents of the
/usr/shade/documentation/wine-doc/html folder over to the wine-doc folder of
the Wine source code and the compilation went without problems.

Ronald