Graphic cards for Wine [/Linux;)]

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 7 15:26:05 CST 2003

Due to the problems encountered with NVidia drivers running Wine,
I want to change my video card to another without NVidia chipset.

Could someone who is using fast 3D (who said 'gamer' ? :)) give me some
tips to buy another one that have free drivers ?

PS : As shown in $SUBJ, wine isnt the only thing that pushes me to
change my card.
I get crashes in another software like MPlayer video player and X
itself.

My PC was online one week online without X and guess what ? no crashes :)

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.