Success with the latest release

Jeff Sutherland jeffs at accelent.com
Tue Jan 21 09:11:19 CST 2003

Last week's release fixed the final problem with the last app of my audio
processing tools, so now I'm happy to report that WaveCorrector
(http://www.wavecor.co.uk/) now appears to be fully functional under Wine.
Also, the Nero CD rom burning tool has been working for some time as well.
At 12X, too!  Unfortunately I found a problem with the Linux ALSA driver: it
can't set the recording source to the line input on my SBLive MP3+5.1 card.
I have to boot windoze first, then warm boot into Linux before it will work
(most of the time).  Even the native Linux stuff won't work right, either, so
I know this is not a Wine issue.  But Linux's handling of large (>200Meg) wav
files is vastly superior to Windoz, and now I can actually get some work
done!

--
  Jeff Sutherland, Accelent Systems, Inc.   <http://www.accelent.com>