problem trying to run a Visual Foxpro app

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Wed Jan 22 10:01:27 CST 2003

On Wednesday 22 January 2003 06:08 am, Emiliano wrote:

> Hello everyone...
> I'm using Red Hat 7.2 and Wine 20030115
> I'm trying to run a Visual Foxpro 6 application and wine says:

Visual Foxpro only works when Wine is emulating a NT-based system (nt40,
win2k, winxp).  Actually, I think for VFP6, Wine needs to emulate nt351.

Hope this helps.

Those font messages probably have to do with Visual Foxpro wanting to use
foxfont.fon, which has been with the product for a long time.  I don't know
anything about fonts in Wine but I wonder if you copied/converted
foxfont.fon somehow...

Paul McNett - p at ulmcnett.com
Hollister, California, USA