problem trying to run a Visual Foxpro app

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Wed Jan 22 13:07:15 CST 2003

Record and file locking are not implemented, so you can't as of now use it
in production in a multiuser environment with native VFP tables.

Now, if you move your data to a backend server (MySQL comes to mind), you no
longer care about the file/record locking issues and I believe VFP is
totally viable in Wine in this case.

Are you using any thirdparty controls that may be causing the exception?  Do
you want me to test your app here to see if I can reproduce?

--Paul

Paul McNett - p at ulmcnett.com
Hollister, California, USA