memory crash

Alexander yakovenko_a at ukr.net
Fri Jan 24 11:52:02 CST 2003

Hello wine-users,

I have program, wich launch other one in separate independed window
under MSWindows9x, wait for end of second program work and continue it`s
work again with data of second program found. This progrsm use Tcl for
it`s work. When I try to launch it under wine I have succesfuly work
first program, but when I try to launch second program, such error occure
- This application has exhaused all avialable memory - in console string,
and - Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x00000004 at address
0x0041d165 -in grafic window. How can I fix this error?

Thank you,
Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:yakovenko_a at ukr.net