Per application configuration files

Evil Kosh evil_kosh_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 16:40:04 CST 2003

Hi,

Firstly, I'd like to know how it's possible to generate a blank
configuration with WINE's defaults so I can configure them

Secondly, I'd like to know whether you can create a configuration per
application you wish to run, whether this could be passed to wine on the
command line or whether you have to define a specific section of the
wine config file.  It's just that certain applications work with a
native installation of windows, others will not, some will work with
certain native dll's, others will not and having to alter your
configuration each time you wish to use one of these applications is
annoying, it would be a great time saver to know how to do this.

thanks again

kosh

--
Evil Kosh <evil_kosh_uk at yahoo.co.uk>