startup problems running nearly all windows programs

Eitan Mosenkis Pengi10000 at netscape.net
Sun Jan 26 15:31:25 CST 2003

ALmost every time I try to run any windows program, it says "err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for ADVAPI32.dll.X(Y) imported frim C:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll, setting to Oxdeadbeef"
X and Y just represent that the stuff there is different each time, X is a number and Y is other stuff.  Can anyone help me get wine working? BTW, I am using Win XP Home as the directory (actually there) and Red Hat 8.0
Thanks alot!