callwave setup problem

Gang Qin gqin at fit.edu
Mon Jan 27 11:25:03 CST 2003

Hi, I have some problem to setup callwave under wine. I downloaded the
01/15/2003 wine source and setup it in my RH8.0. Then I downloaded the
callwave setup file IamSetup3.01.5.exe. When I try to run
            wine IamSetup3.01.5.exe
there is a message like,

             "We're sorry, your CallWave software may experience
connection problems because you do not have the required stack detection
software. Please click the HELP button for instructions on how to fix
this problem."

If I click ok button,  another error window comes

             "We're sorry, you must be connected to the Internet in
order to install the CallWave software. Please connect now to continue
with your installation."

At the same time the wine error message is

fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA (0x40870a70,0x40870a40,0x40870a44),stub!
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA RAS support is not implemented ! Configure
program to use LAN connection/winsock instead !
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA (0x408708a4,0x40870874,0x40870878),stub!
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA RAS support is not implemented ! Configure
program to use LAN connection/winsock instead !

Thank you very much!

Gang