Outlook Express

Lívia Reis e Silva livia at netsol.psi.br
Thu Jan 30 10:01:54 CST 2003

Hey Waldeck,

Thank you for your help. I saw you really understand my "problem". =]
But I think a dual-boot won't solve my problem, since I've to work with
linux...  and change the boot as a customer calls me isn't fast enough.
 But thanks anyway.
I'll try another solution 'till we can get Outlook running pretty on
wine.  :-D

With kind regards,

--

Lívia A. Reis e Silva