Handling conflicting keyboard shortcuts

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Thu Jan 30 11:22:33 CST 2003

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 07:18 pm, Tony Lambregts wrote:

> Getting these problems documented in bugzilla would be a Good Idea (TM).
> One bug report for each problem and version.  Perhaps with a link to
> related bugs.
>
> http://bugs.winehq.org
>
> Documentation to help filing good bug reports is here.
>

> http://www.winehq.org/docs/wine-user/bug-reporting.shtml

Thanks.  I'll work on that when I get a chance.  I've found it rather
difficult to search the bug database to find out if the bug was mentioned
before, but I'll try to get better at it <g>.  I don't want muddy the
waters by resubmitting an existing bug.

What I'm doing now is building demo apps with VFP versions 6,7,8 to show the
problems that still exist.  Once I have those done I'll file bug reports
with a link to the current downloads for the demo apps that show the bugs.
Those demo apps will likely change as bugs are fixed in wine and as new
problems are found.

Paul McNett - p at ulmcnett.com
Hollister, California, USA