Socket problems. . .

Alex Harris aha at saxotech.com
Tue Jul 1 09:20:33 CDT 2003

	I am running RH9 on the box I'm trying to use right now, but if I can
get wine to run MS Enterprise Manager I'll be installing slackware on
the windows box I'm using.
	I'm using 20030618, I've tried both the rpm and the source file. I just
discovered that the config file wasn't able to create the makefiles
because of the directory permissions not being kosher, so I've fixed
that and I'm trying wineinstall one more time.